Phenom Pharos G2 Desktop Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope (FEG-SEM)
10 Aug, 2021 | New products
|Phenom Pharos G2 Desktop Field Emission Gun – Scanning Electron Microscope (FEG-SEM) provides high-resolution imaging of a variety of materials on a fast and easy-to-use tabletop system.|
Fully integrated advanced detectors acquire high-quality images up to 2 million times in magnification, at 2.0 nanometer (nm) resolution and up to 20 kilovolts (kV). Users can also image soft, beam-sensitive or insulating samples at energy levels as low as 1 kV, obtaining high-resolution views into polymers and multilayer organic films without damaging or obscuring their nanoscale features.
Sensitive materials require gentle conditions. With an acceleration voltage down to 1 kV, the Phenom Pharos G2 Desktop FEG-SEM images beam-sensitive samples without sample coating or other sample preparation. Left: pharmaceutical powder, imaged without damage at 1 kV. Right: the same sample imaged at 5 kV, with damage, illustrating the need for low-kV imaging.
PHENOM PHAROS G2 FEG-SEM DELIVERS
* High-resolution imaging: 2.0 nm resolution
* A wide acceleration voltage range of 1-20 kV to image a wide range of samples.
* Integrated low / medium / high vacuum modes
* Images can be obtained in <30 seconds for high sample throughput.
* Ease-of-use with an intuitive user interface on a widescreen, 24-inch monitor
* Quick installation (40% faster than the previous version) speeding time to results.
* Integrated power supply and robust parts designed to ensure reproducible data
CALL US FOR A PERSONAL DEMONSTRATION
Bookings are available now. Should you wish to use this instrument, simply contact us