Contract Sample Testing
We offer a broad range of sample testing services, focused in the areas of particle, material, biomolecular sciences and SEM & imaging. Sample tests are conducted in-house by our specialist staff. Operational/Performance Qualification (OQ/PQ) testing is available for some industries.
Scroll down for a list of sample tests available or for a free consultation and quote, please get in touch.Request a free quote
We offer a broad range of analytical instruments for hire focused in the areas of particle, material, biomolecular sciences and SEM & imaging. Introductory and advanced user training courses are available in addition to application support, SOP development and method optimisation. Rental rebates are available for those that may be interested in purchasing the instrument at a later date.
Scroll down for a list of analytical instruments available or for a free consultation and quote, please get in touch.Request a free quote
Online demonstrations & training
We are setup to offer web based demonstrations and operator training using the latest instruments. Members of the applications team are ready on a full-time basis to provide assistance.
Please contact any of our sales and application team members for a free consultation.Contact us for a free consultation
Instruments available for Sample Testing and Hire
Below are some of the measurements we can provide as part of our sample testing services. This list also includes the Instruments available for hire. If you have a need for an analytical test or instrument that is not listed, please contact us and one of our team members will be happy to help.
Particle size analyser uses laser diffraction for rapid, accurate particle size distributions of both wet and dry dispersions.
- Particle Size Distribution (PSD) via Laser Diffraction (10nm – 3500 μm)
- Percentage of material within a size range
- Volume above or below a specific size
- The span of the particle size distribution (PDI)
Advanced Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) system for the measurement of particle and molecular size, particle charge and particle concentration.
- Particle Size Distribution (PSD) via Dynamic Light Scattering (0.3nm – 10um)
- High-Resolution Particle Size Distribution via Multi-angle Dynamic Light Scattering (MADLS)
- Zeta potential via Phase Analysis Light
- Particle Concentration (particles/ml)
Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis system for high-resolution size distribution and concentration measurements.
- High-Resolution Particle Size in solution (10 – 1000 nm)
- Particle Concentration (particles/mL)
- Fluorescence mode to differentiate intrinsic or fluorescently labelled nanoparticles.
- Fluorescence detection using either a violet (405nm) or red (642 nm) laser, depending on the application
Phenom XL Desktop SEM
Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) imaging system ideal for dry samples that can fit within a 100x100x60mm area.
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Imaging (Magnification: 160-200,000x, Resolution: <10 nm, BSD, SED)
- Elemental Analysis via Elemental Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS)
- Elemental mapping
- Image analysis (Particle and pore size distribution, fibre metrics, large area/imaging stitching and 3D roughness)
Theta Flex tensiometer
Fully automated optical tensiometer used to characterise surface properties such as contact angle and surface tension between the gas, liquid and solid phases.
- Static and dynamic contact angle measurement via Sessile drop
- Free Surface Energy via Sessile Drop
- Surface and interfacial tension via Pendant drop
- Roughness-corrected contact angle and Interfacial dilatational rheology
Enables rapid, reproducible and scalable manufacture of nanoparticle formulations for the targeted delivery of therapeutic and diagnostic agents to cells and tissues.
- Create highly reproducible, scalable formulations of small molecule, peptides and nucleic acids into lipid, polymer or hybrid nanoparticles
- Tune particle size with precise control of fluid flow rates and mixing ratios
- GenVoy-ILM ionisable lipid mix designed for rapid production of RNA-loaded lipid nanoparticles (LNPs)
Celena X high content cell imaging
Automated high content cell imaging and analysis with multicolour fluorescence for drug discovery and cell biology.
- High content Imaging and analysis (Morphology of individual cells and organelles)
- Spatial distribution of targets and differentiation of multiple phenotypes
- Fluorescence imaging in four channels: brightfield, colour brightfield, and phase-contrast
- Time-lapse live-cell assays
X-Clarity tissue clearing system
All-in-one system with ready-to-use reagents to simplify and accelerate the tissue clearing process to allow for 3D analysis of the anatomical structure of tissues. A whole mouse brain is cleared in just 6 hours.
- Preserved tissues are embedded in a hydrogel matrix
- Lipids are actively extracted through electrophoresis
- DeepLabel™ Antibody Staining Kit accelerates immunolabeling of cleared tissues
- Endogenous fluorescence proteins are preserved.
Cellbox live cell shipper
Portable CO2 incubator allows the transport of live cell cultures, tissue and other cell-based samples without the need for freezing, thawing and recovering cells.
- Live-cell shipping via ground or air cargo
- Transport fragile, valuable cells from local university campuses to other cities or countries around the world.
- Prevents losses in cell quality, viability and valuable time.
- Maintains temperature between 28-38°C under CO2 environment
Get in touch to request a free quote for our contactless services
At ATA Scientific, we’ve passionate about giving scientists and researchers the right analytical services needed to continue their research, regardless of the cirumstances.
To have your samples tested, hire an analytical instrument or connect with a web-based scientific demonstrator, contact us today.
Sample tests are conducted in-house by our analysts who are trained and experienced in the operation of these instruments and include Operational/ Performance Qualification (OQ/PQ) testing for industries that require it. When operating instruments our analysts endeavour to provide meaningful and reliable data and results. However, as ATA Scientific has no control over the nature, origin and collection of the sample, the interpretation and use of the data and results provided are fully the responsibility of the individual or organisation that provided the sample.
Please note, information requests are only applicable to Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Fiji.