Service Engineer position – Scientific Instruments
We are looking for a service engineer to support these advanced technology instruments. This is a multi-skilled role combining fault finding, repairing and calibrating instruments and training operators.
- High tech analytical instrumentation and scientific equipment
- Wide variety of jobs and activities
- Southern Sydney (Sutherland Shire) location
ATA Scientific specialises in selling and servicing analytical and scientific instruments.
- Degree/diploma in electronics or instrumentation.
- Several years of practical experience in fault diagnosis, repair (to component level) and maintenance of electronic systems or instruments.
- Ideally also familiarity with optics, fluidics and computer control.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to conduct training courses.
- Computer skills in both office and technical software systems.
- Valid motor car license.
- Ability to travel occasionally interstate and overseas.
- Citizen of Australia with current Australian passport or Permanent resident with a visa with minimum of 3 years of unlimited return into Australia.
This position will suite you if you enjoy working in the scientific community. There will be a high degree of autonomy, however it is also important that you also like working within a small team. As well as having the above Qualifications you will need to be methodical and accurate at reporting and record keeping.
Office and workshop are located in Taren Point, Sutherland Shire, Sydney. You must reside within a reasonable commuting distance, preferably less than 45 minutes.
A package to attract the right person, including salary, Company car, superannuation, and expenses. There will be the statutory probationary period.
Interviews – commencing time.
Interviews will be conducted around the end of April 2022. Commencing time is flexible, preferably by the end of May 2022.
How to Apply. Do not phone
Please e-mail your CV to The Recruiting Manager email@example.com
Alternatively Post to The Recruiting manager, ATA Scientific PO Box 2172, Taren Point 2229.