JOIN OUR TEAM – SERVICE ENGINEER POSITION
We are looking for a service engineer to support our advanced technology instruments. This is a multi-skilled role combining fault finding, repairing and calibrating instruments and training operators.
Service Engineer position – Scientific Instruments
- High tech analytical equipment
- Wide variety of jobs and activities
- Southern Sydney (Sutherland Shire) location
ATA Scientific specialises in selling and servicing analytical and scientific instruments. See www.atascientific.com.au
- Degree/diploma in electronics or instrumentation.
- Several years of practical experience in fault diagnosis, repair (to component level) and maintenance of electronic systems or instruments.
- Ideally also familiarity with optics, fluidics and computer control.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to conduct training courses.
- Computer skills in both office and technical software systems.
- Valid motor car license.
- Ability to travel occasionally interstate and overseas.
- Citizen of Australia with a current Australian passport or Permanent resident with a visa with a minimum of 3 years of unlimited return into Australia.
This position will suit you if you enjoy working in the scientific community. There will be a high degree of autonomy however, it is also important that you also like working within a small team. As well as having the above qualifications you will need to be methodical and accurate at reporting and record keeping.
Taren Point, Sutherland Shire, Sydney.
A package to attract the right person, including salary, Company car, superannuation, and expenses. There will be a statutory probationary period.
Interviews – commencing time.
Interviews will be conducted during Feb/ March 2021. Commencing time is flexible, preferably before the end of May 2021.
How to Apply. Do not phone
Please e-mail your CV to The Recruiting Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively Post to The Recruiting manager, ATA Scientific PO Box 2172, Taren Point 2229.